Twitter nonsense

Thespence

FourFourTom FourFourTom

Rumour is that Liverpool have taken a U-turn and ended their interest in signing Jose Enrique. I'm not sure about it, though...

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

GoonerGeezer93 Gooner Geezer

Rumours coming from a couple of LFC sources that they have given up their interest in signing Jose Enrique #KoncheskyBeckons

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MontyLFC08 Shaun Montgomery

#LFC have made an enquiry about the availability of Scott Dann. #LFC should be enquiring about the availability of José Enrique instead

44 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just a few, just twitter search Enrique

I always remember this from the sale of Kieron Dyer as one of the first little glimpses into Mike Ashley's character:

"Dyer's proposed move to West Ham collapsed last Friday when Newcastle chairman Mike Ashley dramatically raised his asking price from £6m to £8m at an advanced stage of negotiations.

That led the Hammers to pull out of discussions and their Icelandic chairman, Eggert Magnusson, has subsequently claimed that the Magpies should be "embarrassed" by their conduct in the affair.

Behind the scenes, however, discussions between the two clubs are understood to have continued and a compromise agreement is expected to be signed next week."

I expect hes playing similar games here

Yaya Sanogo is/was highly rated.

If we got him I would be very happy and it would start giving me more faith in the regime and the squad capabilities.

Agh fuck I've just seen who is reporting this, fuck.

Guest VegasToon

Just for you Stifler.

cwarr07 Colin

No doubt any deal agreed will be stalled until after Saturday #bendtn9r

1 hour ago Favorite Reply

cwarr07 Colin

Seems that Pardew has got his wish - Bendtner #number9

1 hour ago

:colo:

Guest VegasToon

Sorry, but it's a disgrace that any NUFC fan is still following this waste of skin after lying about the SBR foundation.

What about lying about drinking their own piss?  :troll:

sticking this in here for now

garbosj Ian McGarry

Inter and #MUFC have reportedly agreed a fee of £33m for Wesley Sneijder. Player's representatives negotiating personal terms.

MUFC were clearly waiting for Obertan to go before moving for Sneijder..... :shifty: