Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Lee Ryder saying something about this Santon story being their "breaking story" from a couple of days ago. Fuck off, like it was them putting it online first.

He doesn't work for the Daily Mail does? Chron/Journal?

Guest nufcshirts

@simon376

Simon Cox @PvanAanholt_ All us #NUFC fans would love u back, did a great job last time. Ask your agent to have a word, back with open arms

12 minutes ago

» PvanAanholt_ Patrick van aanholt

@ @simon376 he did but there looking for someone else that's what I have been told ...

2 minutes ago

:dowie:

@simon376

Simon Cox @PvanAanholt_ All us #NUFC fans would love u back, did a great job last time. Ask your agent to have a word, back with open arms

12 minutes ago

» PvanAanholt_ Patrick van aanholt

@ @simon376 he did but there looking for someone else that's what I have been told ...

2 minutes ago

:dowie:

:facepalm:

Probably Santon, can't see why we couldn't get both. Hardly cost the world to bring Paddy back on loan, would be surprised if Chelsea even wanted a few, we would just need to cover his (no doubt) modest wages.

The irony is, if his mate did somehow manage to get Paddy a favour is could be Simpson making way :lol:

Getting abit nervous about the striker bids. We seem to be getting desperate now with lots of names; Cisse, Maiga, Roux and Macheda. I hope it wont come to it but it might be one of those where they cnt get the players they want so say they will wait till january. Hope not though. IF we could land a quality player 2moz ill be jizzing as the squad looks amazingly better with santon and a striker added.

I don't know where I was when PVA was at NUFC, because the way people go on about him makes him sound like a left-footed Cafu in his prime. I do not recall that.

This. Don't understand some peoples enthusiasm for this guy. He was an average left back, who in his time here crossed the ball into the box once.

Paddy looked decent enough when he was here imo.