Twitter nonsense

Thespence

It's an outgoing transfer, but not Enrique, Nolan, Tiote, Best or a player who is a fan of sunbeds :lol:

Sounds like it could be someone like Harper or Smith.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinved its Harper. He's so old now, anybody bothering to buy him would be a 'shock'.

I think more would be made of it considering Harper's status and length of time at the club.

Though there's nothing to say it's an actual sale, bid we've received or accepted or whatever. If it is Harper it might just be that he feels he has to move on or something similar.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinved its Harper. He's so old now, anybody bothering to buy him would be a 'shock'.

I think more would be made of it considering Harper's status and length of time at the club.

Though there's nothing to say it's an actual sale, bid we've received or accepted or whatever. If it is Harper it might just be that he feels he has to move on or something similar.

For this reason, don't think it's Harper. But we shall see in the next 5/6 hours or so.....

Guest magpie99

As they made a 3 million pound bid for him last summer, I am reckoning on Shola to Birmingham as the shock exit news which means we will afford Long from Reading as his replacement.................Not ITK, just a guess like

Is Luke Edwards a journo?

Aye, Chief sports writer in the Journal.

Cheers.

Aye, Chron/Journal

Ta.

Journal's Chief Sports Writer

Grazie.

0rac1e79 NUFC

World exclusive!! . Enrique to sign new deal next week! You heard it hear first. What a special 1st signing.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

0rac1e79 NUFC

Gervinho is joining NUFC should be all made official tomorrow!

25 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:celb:  :lol:

0rac1e79 NUFC

World exclusive!! . Enrique to sign new deal next week! You heard it hear first. What a special 1st signing.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

0rac1e79 NUFC

Gervinho is joining NUFC should be all made official tomorrow!

25 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:celb:  :lol:

LOL he knows that much he thinks Ivory Coast kicked off at 12... Isn't it 3:30pm? ha

All these twitter rumours are funny. Makes it a little bit exciting to be honest.

However, with "everybody" being on twitter nowadays, I guess "everybody" can make up all these rumours.

It's nice though, because many of you seem surprisingly optimistic and excited.

Judging by the way Ashley and Llambas "operate", I don't expect much to happen at all this transfer window. We might sell 1 or 2 players, and maybe bring in 1 or 2.

Dont think anything will happen until 1. September.