Twitter nonsense

Thespence

And if we believe JFK would tell some random fan the things the fan reckoned he did.

I believe that, tbh. My dad's was on a flight with him in 2009. Said he never stopped talking about NUFC to a randomer next to him the entire time.

Guest bimpy474

And if we believe JFK would tell some random fan the things the fan reckoned he did.

I believe that, tbh. My dad's was on a flight with him in 2009. Said he never stopped talking about NUFC to a randomer next to him the entire time.

Wouldn't put it past him obviously, sitting next to someone on a longish trip is different from having a photo taken with someone in a few seconds. I suppose it's JFK though.

Guest bimpy474

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 1m

Regarding Vossen, we understand a bid was submitted over the weekend, and Joe Kinnear has travelled to Belgium for talks with Genk #NUFC

Ok......:lol:

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 1m

Regarding Vossen, we understand a bid was submitted over the weekend, and Joe Kinnear has travelled to Belgium for talks with Genk #NUFC

Ok......:lol:

Looks okay to me. Sign him up, Joe.

Well you've got to live in hope, haven't you.

Newcastle United are the only Premier League club after Ajax's Toby Alderweireld. (Source: sport-express.ru)

:yikes:

Everton made a bid yesterday

:lol:

Lol sucks to be russian press... dont know sha*t

Guest bimpy474

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 4m

We have heard tonight that discussions between Kinnear and Jelle Vossens agents went well and a deal looking all the more likely #NUFC

This bloke is pissing himself at the amount of papers running this story now.

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas 2h

And I would've done anything for you - To show you how much I adored you - But it’s over now, it’s too late to save our love -

Reply to @elgalgojonas

NUFC Away Tickets ‏@nufcawaytickets 1h

@elgalgojonas Are you drunk Jonas?

Maybe if we all say it's true maybe it will really happen. A bit like when Sunderland fans start believing their own lies? It would make sense for both us and Moses. Can't see him getting games for Chelsea this season and a more proven player than Sinclair or Ince.

Will never happen with the wanker at our club.