Twitter nonsense

Thespence

As much as I hate Shola I can see Pardew starting him considering the lack of presence we had upfront on Monday. We seem to be persisting with the long ball to Cisse so it makes sense that he'll want to put Shola up there with him.

As much as I hate Shola I can see Pardew starting him considering the lack of presence we had upfront on Monday. We seem to be persisting with the long ball to Cisse so it makes sense that he'll want to put Shola up there with him.

I must be watching a different game because i didn't see any long balls what so ever.

Problem is that Cisse couldn't deal with the ball on the ground either and loss possession if the wind was slightly going in his direction.

Not to mention he's incapable of running in behind or linking the play, so makes him pretty much useless in our current set up.

I must be watching a different game because i didn't see any long balls what so ever.

Problem is that Cisse couldn't deal with the ball on the ground either and loss possession if the wind was slightly going in his direction.

Not to mention he's incapable of running in behind or linking the play, so makes him pretty much useless in our current set up.

Thank Christ we have remy at least

Not as much as we normally do. Although we didn't see much of the ball at all. But enough so that a mate I was watching it with who doesn't normally watch newcastle games was saying "christ you do lump it aimlessly forward a lot don't you"

I think having Sissoko in the middle will make us less likely to do this as he seems to prefer to either play little triangles or go on dribbles.

@UtdForNewcastle: #NUFC #TEAM

Krul

Debuchy  Colo  Mbwia  Santon

Ben Arfa  Tiote  Sissoko  Marveaux

Cisse    Shola

On good authority apparently :lol:

THE SPIES ARE BACK AT BENTON!

been half thinking he's part of the problem, back in the 5th place season sure when he was on fire everything he touched went in but that appears to just have been a purple patch and has gotten nowhere near that form since, and with his inability to do anything a lone striker needs to do in this day and age other than apply the finish that leaves us with basically 10 men for a lot of the game. Compare to Ba who could hold it up and bring others into play and genuinely fit the team a lot better. That said the lack of any kind of assistance from midfield doesn't help.

RT's Inside Man ‏@Real_Transfers 3m

I am friends with the Ameobi's agent, and can confirm that this deal WILL go ahead. I'll supply you the links shortly. #ITK #NUFC #WAFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

RT's Inside Man ‏@Real_Transfers 4m

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: #Wigan Athletic to sign #Newcastle United forward Sammy Ameobi. More details to follow. #NUFC #WAFC #ITK

RT's Inside Man ‏@Real_Transfers 3m

I am friends with the Ameobi's agent, and can confirm that this deal WILL go ahead. I'll supply you the links shortly. #ITK #NUFC #WAFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

RT's Inside Man ‏@Real_Transfers 4m

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: #Wigan Athletic to sign #Newcastle United forward Sammy Ameobi. More details to follow. #NUFC #WAFC #ITK

May all be lies but I am going to just hope this happens.