Twitter nonsense

Thespence

The most depressing thing though I realised is that we don't even need to do photoshops with this sort of stuff around.  :facepalm:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/22/article-2398876-1B656BE3000005DC-779_308x336.jpg

Guest bimpy474

That's the report from last week though.

some new twitter rumours then?

Dunno mate, the rumours from last week were down to that article, sounds like it may be that from again tbh.

Guest bimpy474

That's the report from last week though.

I know. I just typed "Alan Pardew Palace" into google. I'm not on twitter so I don't know what's been said there! :)

I'm not on twitter either mate, i just go to Ryder's twitter page or any reporter who follows us  and look at any of the tweets with #nufc in them. Click the #nufc, then you can monitor news of us, most of it's nutters and everyday folk, now again you get something decent up.

Guest Phil K

Pardew to palace the latest horseshit. Got me a tad excited anyway.

It's like winning the lottery - FAR too good to be true

Pardew out, Kinnear steps in to "steady the ship" until we find a replacement. It is then deemed the job he has done is good enough to land the gig full time, no matter how poorly we do, and we drop this Director of Football idea.

Pardew out, Kinnear steps in to "steady the ship" until we find a replacement. It is then deemed the job he has done is good enough to land the gig full time, no matter how poorly we do, and we drop this Director of Football idea.

And we're one step closer to being rid of Kinnear...HUZZAHH!!

And we're one step closer to being rid of Kinnear...HUZZAHH!!

and in the meantime we suffer multiple relegation's

Guest bimpy474

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 2m

@gleneee Tom Ince and Gomis are the 2 deals we understand they are trying to push through. #NUFC

Reminds me i forgot to put some tommo on the chips i'm eating right now :lol: