Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

It’s only because of our proximity to it tbh, two minutes on Arsenal Twitter makes Burnsie look positively normal tbh

Nothing will ever make that nonce and his 19 Burnsie burner accounts cross talking to each other seem normal.

Just now, Nucasol said:

Nothing will ever make that nonce and his 19 Burnsie burner accounts cross talking to each other seem normal.

I honestly tell you look at Arsenal Twitter or even one of the AFTV shows on YouTube. He's obviously not well, but at least it’s in a "awww bless he's not all there way" some of the Arsenal lot on the other hand

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I honestly tell you look at Arsenal Twitter or even one of the AFTV shows on YouTube. He's obviously not well, but at least it’s in a "awww bless he's not all there way" some of the Arsenal lot on the other hand

Premier League Sport GIF by AFTV

All stuff that’s now out there or at least safe guesswork. What drives people to waste their own & others time producing such shite. 

even if I was ITK I’d just tell my mates or let more people know nailed on stuff. All this constant updates for a few Twitter likes I’ll never understand needing such validation from people you don’t know

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

All stuff that’s now out there or at least safe guesswork. What drives people to waste their own & others time producing such shite. 

even if I was ITK I’d just tell my mates or let more people know nailed on stuff. All this constant updates for a few Twitter likes I’ll never understand needing such validation from people you don’t know

So. Much. Shit. 

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

He (and others) are absolutely shameless like. Got something seriously wrong with them.

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You can't still be asking what drives it while engaging with it surely? All engagement = money, it's that simple. 

I honestly doubt he gets that much engagement to make any sort of meaningful money though.

41 minutes ago, gdm said:

Hayden turned his nose up at plenty of L1 loan offers, while considering an offer from Reading, of League 1. Seems legit