Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can understand why he has hesitation to join us.  Obviously we are treating him as a back up no matter whether Enrique's sold.  However if he goes to Everton, he could get the chance once Baines' sold.  That's a huge difference, especially when he's approaching his best years.

Is there much difference in him coming to us to sit on the bench than someone like adam johnson going to citeh to do the same?

Yes, Adam Johnson is a class player at the peak of his career, who absolutely should be playing every week for a top club.

(Although I don't actually know enough about Taylor to say whether he's good enough for the Premier League right now)

There seems nothing in the local press regarding Taylor to Everton, nothing on the planet swans forum either.

I would think if Everton were sniffing around it would be in the Evening Post or This is South Wales website.

Guest WashyGeordie

is this taylor f***er still on his holiday or something?

Apparently he's been in Newcastle for most of last week/now.

sorry if mentioned before, how good is this lad? Perch like or with potential to challenge for first team place?

No one really knows. Swansea fans really rate him, whereas Forest fans thought Perch was shite.

is this taylor f***er still on his holiday or something?

Apparently he's been in Newcastle for most of last week/now.

[/quote

Maybe on holiday in Newcastle - can't get him out of For Your Eyes Only (Is that still there now? Went there on my stag - loved it - Abbey mmmmm)

My take on events:

Everything was agreed then Marveaux became available. Suddenly we have 24 players so don't want to sign him before we sell as the final slot needs to be kept for our number one Target in case we can't offload.