New Club Captain 2011/12

Dan Gleebals

I think it'll end up being Cabaye.  Just a hunch.  Like Cana at the mackems coming as in captain straight away.

colo or tiote would come before cabaye. tiote is future captain material to me.

I think it'll end up being Cabaye.  Just a hunch.  Like Cana at the mackems coming as in captain straight away.

colo or tiote would come before cabaye. tiote is future captain material to me.

I thought about Tiote but he seems pretty shy.  In terms of leading by example he's perfect though.

Thinking about it, I honestly don't think we have a player who is quite captain material. I would say Colo but I don't like the idea of having a captain that can't speak English (if its true that he can't). 

If Barton stays after his bit backtracking, I could still see Pardew giving it to him.

I would have liked Barton but after seeing him captain a game this season (shout and scream at everyone) I'm not sure he's the right option.

aye he was a disaster, totally off his game as well. he might settle into it on a more regular basis though

If Barton stays after his bit backtracking, I could still see Pardew giving it to him.

I would have liked Barton but after seeing him captain a game this season (shout and scream at everyone) I'm not sure he's the right option.

aye he was a disaster, totally off his game as well. he might settle into it on a more regular basis though

Was this Villa away? Yeah wasn't bowled over mind.

At other times, he has done okay as captain. Man U at home being an example.

Surely Smith as vice captain is a shoe in.

If he valiently decides to stay and fight for his place of course.

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/not-sure-joker-serious-batman-12747466515.jpg

Especially when the poster has Alan Smith as his avatar :laugh:

Surely Smith as vice captain is a shoe in.

If he valiently decides to stay and fight for his place of course.

Are you serious? :lol:

Ah, no. Not really.

/tempted to stick with the avatar until he buggers off though Sifu. Be like that bloke not shaving until Osama was caught. :yeah: