New Club Captain 2011/12

Dan Gleebals

Put Shola and Sammy up front, cut the arm band in half, and sellotape a bit to both of them. Double Whammiobi, a more inspirational leader you could not find.

I say, make the armband really big, wrap it around their legs. It will be like a race at the family reunion.

Plus Sammy can teach Shola how staying onside works.

Are people seriously suggesting to me that Steven Taylor should be given the captains armband?

The stupid fucker already thinks he's some sort of geordie superhero, imagine how bad he would be with a giant rubber band around his arm. He'd do so much pointing that his arms would fall off and his chest inflation level wouldn't look out of place with Pamela Anderson.

Put Shola and Sammy up front, cut the arm band in half, and sellotape a bit to both of them. Double Whammiobi, a more inspirational leader you could not find.

I say, make the armband really big, wrap it around their legs. It will be like a race at the family reunion.

Hmm... wouldn't really work, Sammy would keep on outpacing him and they'd both end up spending the match arse over tit. Which to be fair wouldn't be a huge change for Shola.

Hmm... wouldn't really work, Sammy would keep on outpacing him and they'd both end up spending the match arse over tit. Which to be fair wouldn't be a huge change for Shola.

Not saying it wouldn't take time. Would pay off like you wouldn't believe about 35 games in.

Be revolutionary and have no captain.

As a side note how good/bad is Coloccini's English? Actually scratch that, he likes being paid. Sell him to the first bidder and then I'll play centre back because I'll play for free. Mmm think of those black numbers on that balance sheet :fwap:

As a side note how good/bad is Coloccini's English? Actually scratch that, he likes being paid. Sell him to the first bidder and then I'll play centre back because I'll play for free. Mmm think of those black numbers on that balance sheet :fwap:

Colo's English is pretty poor considering he has been here for 3 years.  I heard an interview with him at the end of the season - the first time I have heard him speak.  Might be a good captain inside the club and on the pitch but I don't think he will want to do the public side of things.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Colo's English is pretty poor considering he has been here for 3 years.  I heard an interview with him at the end of the season - the first time I have heard him speak.  Might be a good captain inside the club and on the pitch but I don't think he will want to do the public side of things.

Harper said in one of the match programs he has to speak Spanish to Colo and Jose while defending.  :lol:

Harper said in one of the match programs he has to speak Spanish to Colo and Jose while defending.  :lol:

He said that at a recent talk in too!!