Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Its all utter shit

Demba Ba plots summer Newcastle exit‎

Goal.com - 3 hours ago

By Rob Stewart Demba Ba is set to quit Newcastle United this summer amid rumours that Chelsea are poised to move for the Senegalese striker, Goal.com can ...

Former West Ham United striker Demba Ba wants to leave Newcastle ...‎ This is Local London

Chelsea on alert as Demba Ba decides to leave Newcastle United?‎ Sports Mole

Newcastle United Striker Rumoured To Make Summer Exit‎ Sportsvibe

Bleacher Report

all 7 news articles »

Goal.com - 3 hours ago

By Rob Stewart Demba Ba is set to quit Newcastle United this summer amid rumours that Chelsea are poised to move for the Senegalese striker, Goal.com can ...

Former West Ham United striker Demba Ba wants to leave Newcastle ...‎ This is Local London

Bleacher Report

all 7 news articles »

Sounds like the typical 1national news outlet makes up a bullshit rumour and all the fan ran websites pick it up as their own.

I think his passing and control just isn't good enough for a team like Arsenal.

I'd say his hold up play and general all round abilities would make him very attractive to a team like Arsenal as their third striker.

We'll see. I hope he stays.

Its all utter s***

Goal.com - 3 hours ago

Bleacher Report

all 7 news articles »

Lke every goal.com article theres a reason i refer to them as LOL.COM

Guest taps01

I would like us to play 4-3-3 next season, and tbh we'll be a better team with someone else at LW. Wouldn't be too bothered if he left as long as we get someone else for the money.

Agreed

I would like us to play 4-3-3 next season, and tbh we'll be a better team with someone else at LW. Wouldn't be too bothered if he left as long as we get someone else for the money.

Agreed

I got raped on here for saying such things a couple of weeks ago

Guest taps01

Agreed

Not by me you wouldnt have.

Not sure I can grasp the logic behind being not arsed about proven Premier League goalscorers walking away. It's as if they are really easy to come across.

We've done really fucking well to have two on our books and it's one of the main reasons we have a massive advantage on everybody else in the league. We should be doing everything possible to keep all our best players together.

His time hasn't peaked, he's not a poor footballer, I'd like him to stay, but because of the way the team is best set up, if we want that style next season he'll think what many on here have since cisse came in.

Not sure I can grasp the logic behind being not arsed about proven Premier League goalscorers walking away. It's as if they are really easy to come across.

We've done really fucking well to have two on our books and it's one of the main reasons we have a massive advantage on everybody else in the league. We should be doing everything possible to keep all our best players together.

fucking bang on, ba & cisse have contributed nearly 30 goals this season man - take away one of them for an average 5 goal a season striker and we don't finish where we do

the idea that the only option is keep him and play him LW or get a LW and sell him is madness....cisse guaranteed to stay fit and player every game like isn't he?

His time hasn't peaked, he's not a poor footballer, I'd like him to stay, but because of the way the team is best set up, if we want that style next season he'll think what many on here have since cisse came in.

He would be excellent to have on board as replacement for Cissé, but if we're playing 4-3-3, I think he should be second choice in the "number 9" position, not pushed out on the left because he "has to play". If so, I'd rather he left than unsettled the team.

fucking bang on, ba & cisse have contributed nearly 30 goals this season man - take away one of them for an average 5 goal a season striker and we don't finish where we do

the idea that the only option is keep him and play him LW or get a LW and sell him is madness....cisse guaranteed to stay fit and player every game like isn't he?

We're hopefully going to be playing close to 60 games next season. :lol:

We look better playing 4-3-3 at the moment, but it's not exactly going to be the only formation we'll play next year, and despite what we've shown this year you can actually play good effective football in a 4-4-2.

Being happy to go into the season with 1 striker of any real quality is just absurd.

We look better playing 4-3-3 at the moment, but it's not exactly going to be the only formation we'll play next year, and despite what we've shown this year you can actually play good effective football in a 4-4-2.

Being happy to go into the season with 1 striker of any real quality is just absurd.

Spot on.

Exactly, Hans. That's what I'm saying.

We're hopefully gonna be playing nearly 60 games. We need depth, options to play different systems etc and more importantly we'll need all the good players we can get.

Agreed

will love him to stay...he has proven he is willing to help the team (even out of position). we will need good strikers...we will play many games next season and cisse cant play all. Cant see how you will replace ba for the money we can get for him. keep ba and cisse and sign a 3 striker of same caliber...maybe younger and more unproven but with talent....that should be the plan imo!