Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest WashyGeordie

According to guy off talksport and itv north east, he will be officially confirmed tomorrow.

What is it about fridays? Must be here to sample the nightlife and/or celebrating...  :shifty:

Just done some Dennis Wise style scouting, and I like the fact he seems fairly two footed as well as being a decent header of the ball. Excellent piece of business on a free if we can keep him fit and his wages aren't preposterous...

According to guy off talksport and itv north east, he will be officially confirmed tomorrow.

What is it about fridays? Must be here to sample the nightlife and/or celebrating...  :shifty:

I like Friday's, ah hanging with my mates, a creepy rapper, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in, NUFC sign someone, deciding which seat I'm going to sit, chilling out, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in, getting down, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in.

I like Friday's, ah hanging with my mates, a creepy rapper, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in, NUFC sign someone, deciding which seat I'm going to sit, chilling out, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in, getting down, deciding which seat I'm going to sit in.

I haven't a clue what that means :dontknow: