Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

mimi

what do you want to put-up as your avatar? Your picture?

I'll help ya.

Thanks for the help but... no i'm not going to put my picture as an avatar lol ! Why do you not put YOUR picture as your avatar ?

It's a forum rule that your first avatar has to be a picture of yourself. After one week, you can change it. :thup:

Your mother never told you that lying was a bad thing lol ?

He was brought up with two dads.

Guest mimifrench

http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/canada/else/french_flag_girl.jpg

"Vive la France!"

Your avatar of Ben arfa is really nice !

mimi

I'll help ya.

Thanks for the help but... no i'm not going to put my picture as an avatar lol ! Why do you not put YOUR picture as your avatar ?

It's a forum rule that your first avatar has to be a picture of yourself. After one week, you can change it. :thup:

Your mother never tell you to obey the rules? :lol:

Guest mimifrench

Mimi, what are your thoughs on Blaise Matuidi?

Honestly i don't follow his team Saint-Etienne but i know he is really rated in France. He was with the french squad the last few months.

But i also know his president said his value is 15 million euros which is a lot of money.

Guest mimifrench

mimi

I'll help ya.

Your mother never tell you to obey the rules? :lol:

It depends what rules... certainly not the "non existing" rules of a foreign forum lol

Proper annoyed how everybody has went on to do fancy avatars like. I was the first and mine just looks s**** now.

Skeletor's is a borderline work of art.

Nah. Yours is the original. The hardcore. :pow:

Don't lie to him man. Only makes it worse ;)

Proper annoyed how everybody has went on to do fancy avatars like. I was the first and mine just looks shite now.

I told you you'd jumped the gun. I was busy trying to find something intricate and you just banged a shite version of the flag up there without any thought.

You were the first though and I'm glad this has happened. We should try and get a line in one of the local rags due to our dorky appreciation, just for the shits and giggles of it.

Proper annoyed how everybody has went on to do fancy avatars like. I was the first and mine just looks s**** now.

I told you you'd jumped the gun. I was busy trying to find something intricate and you just banged a s**** version of the flag up there without any thought.

You were the first though and I'm glad this has happened. We should try and get a line in one of the local rags due to our dorky appreciation, just for the shits and giggles of it.

With this region, it'd probably be a fucking cover story.

"The recent influx of French footballing talent into the Toon has even caused users of fan forum Newcastle-Online to go Gallic in appreciation, with their unique member images ("avatars") being updated en masse with the blue, white and red of the world-famous tricolour."

There, it's written for you Mark, Miles, Luke, Simon, Lee, etc. etc.

I dare one of you to take it.

mimi will love this!

:snod:

I don't know what i'm going suppose to love but one thing is sure : I really love all your french avatars  :smitten: (espicially yours Ketsbaias Shiny Head )

So if you keep on this you all have to learn how to speak french, no ?

Unfortunately for me, i don't even know how to put an avatar ! Yes i know, i'm a girl...  :lol:

Actually, I was talking about the avatars  :celb: Glad you like them!

mimi will love this!

:snod:

I don't know what i'm going suppose to love but one thing is sure : I really love all your french avatars  :smitten: (espicially yours Ketsbaias Shiny Head )

So if you keep on this you all have to learn how to speak french, no ?

Unfortunately for me, i don't even know how to put an avatar ! Yes i know, i'm a girl...  :lol:

I haven't spoken French since university (I graduated last year in French and Economics) and the signings we've made from Ligue 1 have given me a chance to rediscover French! Good news for me personally.

So it explains why you speak french so well... I now understand.

What were you studying ? (if it is not indiscret)

I studied French and Economics, the French got a bit hard in my final year at university though!

Oh it is great ! I'm also studying Economics (i've just finished my fourth year) in the Sorbonne in Paris, if you know ?

Cool! I don't know of Sorbonne unfortunately! I've heard of the place but I don't know much about the universities there! I haven't really been to many places in France though! I did study at Bordeaux Ecole de Management in my third year - good timing too, it was the year when Bordeaux won Ligue 1!

One of them will probably nick it like Rich :laugh:

I wish. It has a bit of everything in there though, you have to admit. Even slotted "en masse" in to match the theme.

Piece of piss this journalism lark.