Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Well, his appearance record is pretty good for someone who has a dodgy knee. Good news really.

Your avatar is almost identical to what I made before settling on this. :lol:

:lol:

What I made was the only thing I could do with paint!

Guest mimifrench

mimi will love this!

:snod:

I don't know what i'm going suppose to love but one thing is sure : I really love all your french avatars  :smitten: (espicially yours Ketsbaias Shiny Head )

So if you keep on this you all have to learn how to speak french, no ?

Unfortunately for me, i don't even know how to put an avatar ! Yes i know, i'm a girl...  :lol:

mimi will love this!

I don't know what i'm going suppose to love but one thing is sure : I really love all your french avatars  :smitten: (espicially yours Ketsbaias Shiny Head )

Unfortunately for me, i don't even know how to put an avatar ! Yes i know, i'm a girl...  :lol:

Click on your username over there <----------- then click on Forum Profile Information. Avatar settings are in there.

mimi will love this!

I haven't spoken French since university (I graduated last year in French and Economics) and the signings we've made from Ligue 1 have given me a chance to rediscover French! Good news for me personally.

Guest mimifrench

mimi will love this!

I haven't spoken French since university (I graduated last year in French and Economics) and the signings we've made from Ligue 1 have given me a chance to rediscover French! Good news for me personally.

So it explains why you speak french so well... I now understand.

What were you studying ? (if it is not indiscret)

mimi will love this!

I studied French and Economics, the French got a bit hard in my final year at university though!

Guest mimifrench

mimi will love this!

I studied French and Economics, the French got a bit hard in my final year at university though!

Oh it is great ! I'm also studying Economics (i've just finished my fourth year) in the Sorbonne in Paris, if you know ?

Guest mimifrench

mimi

what do you want to put-up as your avatar? Your picture?

I'll help ya.

Thanks for the help but... no i'm not going to put my picture as an avatar lol ! Why do you not put YOUR picture as your avatar ?

mimi

I'll help ya.

Thanks for the help but... no i'm not going to put my picture as an avatar lol ! Why do you not put YOUR picture as your avatar ?

It's a forum rule that your first avatar has to be a picture of yourself. After one week, you can change it. :thup:

Guest elbee909

Bien sur!  Le saucisson!  Un croque monsieur!  (That last one will be the headline if any of our French players is found to be totally injury prone).

Guest mimifrench

mimi

I'll help ya.

It's a forum rule that your first avatar has to be a picture of yourself. After one week, you can change it. :thup:

Your mother never told you that lying was a bad thing lol ?