Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

mimi

what do you want to put-up as your avatar? Your picture?

I'll help ya.

Thanks for the help but... no i'm not going to put my picture as an avatar lol ! Why do you not put YOUR picture as your avatar ?

Wow... you're really that keen to see what I look like? I'm flattered.

Pressing refresh the refresh button apparently updates the avartars, for some reason.

It's because they're otherwise cached to speed up the loading time of the webpage.

You're opening up a can of worms here, man. Next you'll be explaining how the Internet works. Or mobile phones, or something.

Really good interview on NUFC TV like. Seems excited to get going, like honestly excited. More emotion than your typical first interview.

Speaks great English, too.

Like, better than your English ?

My English is like, exemplary, so he's not quite at that level, but I'm impressed. Suppose he did have that season at Watford ages ago to help him along.

Like, better than your English ?

My English is like, exemplary, so he's not quite at that level, but I'm impressed. Suppose he did have that season at Watford ages ago to help him along.

ps: cant believe i just took a typing knock from madras. ffs.

:lol:

Damn, wish I'd quoted the top post earlier. I assumed when you wrote 'My England' is that you'd done it deliberatley, now that you've changed it I can point a finger and join Madras in sniggering. ;)

Aye, I did do the England thing purposely... before I actually got what madras was mocking me about... then I added in the "like" bit instead.

:facepalm:

I've got my eye on you Logic, you observant bugger. :angry:

Quite tempted to sign up for NUFCTV, but paying to hear your own players talk to their own club website just seems mental.

Also, they don't know how to use an apostrophe, so I'm resisting out of principle. "Meet the Carr's" FFS.