Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Delighted with this signing, Ba can be our Drogba - ok slight exaggeration but He's got a bit of that in him. Pace, power and can pull wide effectively. If the signings we are supposedly going to make come off I think we will be going back to the SBR days. Quick passing football raping teams on the break. I expect us to get our fair share of wins away from home next season.

Delighted with this signing, Ba can be our Drogba - ok slight exaggeration but He's got a bit of that in him. Pace, power and can pull wide effectively. If the signings we are supposedly going to make come off I think we will be going back to the SBR days. Quick passing football raping teams on the break. I expect us to get our fair share of wins away from home next season.

I'm certainly expecting us to get more points on the board at home, like. Another striker and creative outlet like N'Zogbia, and we'll anihiliate most of the rubbish who came to SJP and took points off us last season.

I'm certainly expecting us to get more points on the board at home, like. Another striker and creative outlet like N'Zogbia, and we'll anihiliate most of the rubbish who came to SJP and took points off us last season.

:nods:

Very true and N'Zogbia would get me  :fwap: plus  another top draw forward .

Wonder Ba.

After watching his West Ham highlights on the 'tube I can only see this as being a massive bargain, especially if the contract thing is true.

My new favorite, pushing Pear and Dean into a respectable second. Well played. :clap2:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Have a feeling i'm going to adore Ba. He might be the greatest striker ever to play for us.

I like him. He seems a friendly bloke & a beast.

Have you watched his heading technique? He jumps towards the ball to hit it rather than moving his head when the ball arrives. Strange but gets more power.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yeh he's a great signing and I was really, really happy with this signing today!

He has a great pace but at the same time when the box is crowded always looking to catch the assist so that he can get that last touch. If you watch his goals they aren't too dissimilar to Carroll's - one difference being for the lack of height his adroitness and readiness give him a great chance to take advantage!

Guest Haris Vuckic

If Joey fucks off I reckon Cabaye will get the right balls into him!

A great move for me , feels like a big signing!

Have a feeling i'm going to adore Ba.

I really get this feeling too, but im just trying to contain it for now, it's never good to get too excited when it comes to nufc, there's always a big fuking let down waiting round the corner with a cricket bat.

Aye. I had no idea he was so proficient in the air till I watched his WHU highlights. Promising.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This Ethi-Ronaldo 'feud' is one of the best things about the forum at the minute. :lol:

Aye. I had no idea he was so proficient in the air till I watched his WHU highlights. Promising.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This Ethi-Ronaldo 'feud' is one of the best things about the forum at the minute. :lol:

Aye, but their battle reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBv2ZSJc5w