Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's built like a tank. Powerful pacy but seems to have lost his way a little this season

Potentially very good

It shouldn't really be the responsiblity of a free transfer to replace a £35M striker.

Eh? What have (ridiculously inflated) transfer fees got to do with it? Ba will be on high wages (higher than Carroll was, I'd wager) and has a goal scoring record that more than matches anything Carroll has produced in his career to date... If he's leading the line next season it will be his responsibility to replace Carroll's goals if he starts the majority of our matches, and rightly so.

Just my two cents on Erding. He's a grafter, battles his arse off whenever I've seen him. He's quick, links up play well and isn't bad in the air either. Lost his confidence in front of goal big time second half of last season though.

Gala have been sniffing round him for a while too.

It shouldn't really be the responsiblity of a free transfer to replace a £35M striker.

Eh? What have (ridiculously inflated) transfer fees got to do with it? Ba will be on high wages (higher than Carroll was, I'd wager) and has a goal scoring record that more than matches anything Carroll has produced in his career to date... If he's leading the line next season it will be his responsibility to replace Carroll's goals if he starts the majority of our matches, and rightly so.

No, not rightly so. We need a top class player to replace Andy Carroll. It's as simple at that. Ba is a good player with significant injury problems.

No, not rightly so. We need a top class player to replace Andy Carroll. It's as simple at that. Ba is a good player with significant injury problems.

Andy Carroll wasn't considered top class  until he'd played 3 months in the premier league. He's hardly got off Liverpool's bench since moving.

He explains his poor return this season in an article linking us with him in May...

Erding has also thanked PSG coach Antoine Kombouare for sticking by him this season when his form took an alarming dip.

"I am finding my best again now," he added.

"I experienced some difficult times but the coach always supported me. It is thanks to him that I am coming back.

"I am not making any excuses for my difficult period. I was not good, that's all.

"The criticism about my game was justified because I was hopeless. I can't hide from that. Now I am enjoying my football again."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_6938547,00.html

He explains his poor return this season in an article linking us with him in May...

Erding has also thanked PSG coach Antoine Kombouare for sticking by him this season when his form took an alarming dip.

"I experienced some difficult times but the coach always supported me. It is thanks to him that I am coming back.

"I am not making any excuses for my difficult period. I was not good, that's all.

"The criticism about my game was justified because I was hopeless. I can't hide from that. Now I am enjoying my football again."

Basically - "sorry for being s****".

Don't want another bi polar striker thanks

Wouldn't take Rooney then?

http://eu.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/igorkovalchuk/igorkovalchuk1008/igorkovalchuk100800029/7495567-little-white-polar-bear-with-soccer-ball.jpg

Wouldn't take Rooney then?

He's just bi