Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Does anybody seriously think we'll spend any further money this summer? It's been one excuse after another. Soon it'll be "we're focusing all our efforts on Arsenal"'and then it'll be "there's no value at the back end of the summer window."

I think we'll get two more and a replacement for Enrique.

That's very optimistic of you.

But really I reckon we'll sign only one player and depend a lot on our youth players this season.

seems a fair bet to me mate

an expensive free transfer and tavernier and co getting a spot on the bench

Does anybody seriously think we'll spend any further money this summer? It's been one excuse after another. Soon it'll be "we're focusing all our efforts on Arsenal"'and then it'll be "there's no value at the back end of the summer window."

As daft as it seems, I still think we will spend some money.

Ironically the Barton situation has set me to thinking along similar lines. Not guaranteed though.

Pardew has been told that he can use all of the money generated from bartons free transfer to sign new players(y)

Pardew has been told that he can use all of the money generated from bartons free transfer to sign new players(y)

There's no such thing as a free transfer anymore, people don't realise how much it costs to clean a locker out, reconfigure the seating arrangements, removing photos from the club shop

Fuck this summer. Never getting my hopes again.

Aye. It should have been the summer that made the difference, pushed us on and let the rebuild begin. Instead its taken a sledgehammer to the foundations and set the fuking skip on fire.  :lol:

f*** this summer. Never getting my hopes again.

Aye. It should have been the summer that made the difference, pushed us on and let the rebuild begin. Instead its taken a sledgehammer to the foundations and set the fuking skip on fire.  :lol:

:sadnod:

Oh such happy days.

Guest Chubby Jason
:lol: This is vintage fat scumbag/Dezza behaviour. I'm just surprised they didn't string it out until the end of the month so they could trot out the usually "we we tried" tripe they usually peddle.

Wehey, so Jose away tomorrow? Bad news comes in threes and all that...

Saving it up for us to be heavily fined and docked points when we/FA realise Tiote was playing on an dodgy passport meaning we fielded an ineligible player all season long.