Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Sick of hearing his name honestly..116 pages on a random striker in France.

Scored just a few minutes after coming on in Paris's last game though :D

Not really a "random striker" though, is he?

The daft thing is we could probably still do this deal if we wanted to. It was supposedly the agent's fee which stopped the deal going through originally so I'm pretty sure a compromise could be reached with time running out.

Can you people stop assuming things? He clearly stated he doesn't want to come here.

Can you person stop assuming that he meant what he said? He clearly stated what he wants and if these wants are finally warranted what's to say what he then wants when he is no longer left wanting?

Seriously, I'd rather play Sameobi or Shameobi rather than this guy.  So sick of the whole saga.

http://mindsetmasterymadeeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DramaQueenonChaise.jpg

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Seriously, I'd rather play Sameobi or Shameobi rather than this guy.  So sick of the whole saga.

A bit of a bizzare comment.

As I stated earlier in thread... Of all the names we've been linked to I think he'll be the best fit for the style of play we are aiming for and would bring something different to the table than our current forwards from what little I've saw of them all... Seems to have more direct thinking...