Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Douglas -

Taylor imminent: maybe striker a little bit further away. Just a snippet but Erdinç maybe not the number 1 target anymore...

:undecided:

I'm not convinced about Erdinc, so I'd see that as encouraging.

Berbatov would be a very tempting gamble, if he's keen to come. At his best, he's as good as any striker in the Premiership.

Berbatov wouldn't even be a gamble, theres absolutely no way we could get a better striker in imo.

If PSG have any chance of getting him (which is been reported) then i'd imagine he is a slim possobility, providing he is no longer wanted by Fergie.

The gamble would be on his motivation and commitment. A lot of the time, he doesn't seem to play with enough aggression.

said all along that the No1 target is Benzema - and with Neymar bound for RM it's just whether we can convince the player. Oh and find £20m.

:lol:

Anyways, i seem to remember that Benzema and HBA did not like each other one bit when they was in Lyon, am i right?

Guest mimifrench

they've made up now - it was just a bit of rivalry as to who was the best young thing - they've both played together for France since splitting clubs with no bother

They didn't play much together for France. One thing is sure : they don't like each other (but they respect each other).

I don't know exactly what is the reason for that but i remember one thing that have perticularly marked Ben arfa : when there was a match in the Stade de France (Lyon vs Lille) in 2007 or 2008, Benzema was replaced by Ben arfa in the 60 minutes, he was furious and you know what he did ? He left the pitch, looked at Ben arfa and walk near to him to join the bench without even shaking his hands. Since that episod i consider Benzema as an pure idiot.

It is understandable, a lot of young players were jealous of Ben arfa in Lyon, he was already famous at the age of 15.

But in Lyon, on the pitch they find each other so easily, Ben arfa made about 8 assists in 6 months and probably it was always for Benzema.

Got that one wrong then apologies!

Just from the snippits I read on holidays thats what I picked up, damn you papers, I thought you spoke the truth!

Still, Im working through every suggestion and scenario that we are actually in for sturridge ahead of this guy!

:thup: O0

Mevlut Step by Step to the island!

Mevlut Erding successful representative in France, Premiere League club by a long-established and transfer studies were begun under the spotlight

A National Team midfielder and the team that represents the achievements of Turkey in France, Mevlut, under the spotlight in recent weeks taken by the club from the British news media reported the validation. The club, established in France which set out for the island Mevlut; Newcastle United .

British club's star striker Mevlut Erding from the beginning of names for the transfer intends, expects the proposal will make the management of Newcastle United in the coming days. Demba started adding the colors of the BA transfer studies, the British want to be the next transfer Mevlut.

Newcastle wants to transfer the other two strikers; AIK Stockholm midfielder Bangura Teteh. This is definitely the colors of the two who want to add the name of Newcastle United's management, the purse-strings for Mevlut openers were reported. Mevlüt'ün conditions when understood, is said to break away from France ...

Newcastle United, Inter Milan, in 2005 10 million euros had been transferred to Belözoğlu'nu Emre undisclosed fee.

http://www.medyaspor.com/haber/mevlut-adim-adim-ada-ya-3048990

Do we still pay all outgoing transfer fees up front? If so we might not have to match their bid to get a bite.

It's not like psg need the money upfront.

I'll admit I forgot about their new owners etc, but that doesn't change the fact that being paid up front instead of over four or five years is more attractive.

Do we still pay all outgoing transfer fees up front? If so we might not have to match their bid to get a bite.

It's not like psg need the money upfront.

I'll admit I forgot about their new owners etc, but having lots of money doesn't mean being paid up front instead of over four or five years isn't more attractive.

If they can get more money then it doesn't matter how long it's over, they get the better deal.

Well I disagree, having a load of private money theoretically available doesn't mean they automatically forget about the books of the business. Otherwise, why sell Erdinc at all? Just keep him, fuck it. Or give him to us for free.