Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

They just signed Elmander on a free and they have Baros. I'm not sure whether their interest is serious.

They also just signed Ujfalusi and Muslera for a total of close to 15m euros (source is wiki), so maybe they won't have enough money to spend.

They just signed Elmander on a free and they have Baros. I'm not sure whether their interest is serious.

They also just signed Ujfalusi and Muslera for a total of close to 15m euros (source is wiki), so maybe they won't have enough money to spend.

We'll see soon enough I reckon.

Erdinç may want to play in Turkey at some point in his career but I'm hoping that he'll think that it's still early in his career to even consider a move there.........

The club have shown some patients on this one.

It seems they have always been confident of getting him. If we have agreed a fee, i think we will get him.

Bit like Gervinho...

Guest Haris Vuckic

The club have shown some patients on this one.

It seems they have always been confident of getting him. If we have agreed a fee, i think we will get him.

http://www.brighamandwomens.org/publicaffairs/Images/Bulletin2009/OpWalkPatients.JPG

First off, I think this would be a very good signing.....but...

My fear is that if he has another run of poor form, supporters (especially this lot)  will not give him time, and he becomes "another luque"