Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba, Erding.

No ambition since we've came back up like.

And how many times do we have to remind you that Tiote was unknown?

Even the other names have some question mark of sort over them..... but i won't go there.

With the exception of Cabaye and Tiote, they all still do.

You needlessly tried to be repetitive and condescending instead of bringing relevance to the discussion. It's a recurring theme in virtually of your posts and it's extremely annoying, not to mention a complete waste of space.

You're old, where's your knowledge and maturity, man? I'd expect petty nonsense like that from a 18-year-old.

I need to copy and paste this for usage when appropriate.

Have to say Ronaldo, you've been talking a disproportionate amount of sense lately.

You needlessly tried to be repetitive and condescending instead of bringing relevance to the discussion. It's a recurring theme in virtually of your posts and it's extremely annoying, not to mention a complete waste of space.

You're old, where's your knowledge and maturity, man? I'd expect petty nonsense like that from a 18-year-old.

Have to say Ronaldo, you've been talking a disproportionate amount of sense lately.

:alone:

Even the other names have some question mark of sort over them..... but i won't go there.

Unknown to who?  You?  The football world at large?  All scouts?  European scouts?

What a stupid thing to say.

relatively unknown, then. :rolleyes: Judging by your pedantic question, no player in the world is unknown since someone would know him.

BTW, it was no more stupid than your question about Golfmag's claims about Pardew. Yeah, he clearly guessed it all, didn't he?  :facepalm:

Why try and claim he is unknown?  He was an Ivory Coast international who played in the World Cup and was part of a team that won the Dutch league.  I am not suggesting the average fan would know who he was, but he was clearly a fairly well known player in football circles.

Have a read of the discussion re golfmag.  Take it slowly if you like and then get back to me.

If you think that was ambition, then you’re easily pleased.

I don’t need to go back and read your nonsense in the other thread. Idiotic comment from the off.

Do what?

Do what?

Have question marks over their names. Ben Arfa's has developed since he has been here...

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/MargaretCho.jpg

Guest taps01

So what's the "interesting" news supposedly to appear today regarding Erdinc and the left back situation?

Trust me you dont want to know.

Unknown to who?  You?  The football world at large?  All scouts?  European scouts?

What a stupid thing to say.

relatively unknown, then. :rolleyes: Judging by your pedantic question, no player in the world is unknown since someone would know him.

BTW, it was no more stupid than your question about Golfmag's claims about Pardew. Yeah, he clearly guessed it all, didn't he?  :facepalm:

Why try and claim he is unknown?  He was an Ivory Coast international who played in the World Cup and was part of a team that won the Dutch league.  I am not suggesting the average fan would know who he was, but he was clearly a fairly well known player in football circles.

Have a read of the discussion re golfmag.  Take it slowly if you like and then get back to me.

If you think that was ambition, then you’re easily pleased.

I don’t need to go back and read your nonsense in the other thread. Idiotic comment from the off.

Hmmm - despite most people with a modicum of sense and grasp of logic agreeing with me?  I think you do need to read it again.

So what's the "interesting" news supposedly to appear today regarding Erdinc and the left back situation?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/133/156/1307840292001.jpg?1307846858

:lol: :lol:

It seems half of the media believe Erdinc wants to stay in Paris and the other half believes Newcastle are still confident of getting him.

Anyone else just think they know nothing?

Unless Ba and Erdinc become prolific goalscorers, then nothing will change my mind. Carroll was banging them in for fun man.

The only reason I ever agreed to the Carroll deal was because I thought an exceptional amount of money like that would allow us to buy and think big and substantially improve the first team. And we haven't. And don't look like doing at all.

Unless we sign Sturridge (ha!), then there was no point to the Carroll deal at all. 

I think that's a rather simplisitc way of looking at it. We're a stones throw a way from being a half decent side but the lack of investment we're currently seeing means we'll be settling with mediocrity for some time, it grinds me and quite clearly grinds our more amibtious players. However claiming 'if we don't sign player x' or 'if players x and y don't score as many goals as Carroll' he wasn't worth selling is a bit of a bizarre stance to take.

It seems half of the media believe Erdinc wants to stay in Paris and the other half believes Newcastle are still confident of getting him.

Anyone else just think they know nothing?

I always think they know nothing, so yes. But the noises from the club about this deal are encouraging a bit I suppose.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/133/156/1307840292001.jpg?1307846858

:lol: :lol:

Hoping we get this one wrapped up in time for Leeds.

:nods:

Hope so, but I reckon that the deal won't be done until the Fiorentina game................(if we are getting closer to completing the transfer).