Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Well this is quite a blow.

I really want to see an on-form Marveaux with an on-form Ben Arfa in the same side/starting 11. Hope that happens at some point this season...

I've been moaning about the 'Pardew will probably...' posts recently, but I genuinely don't see them both in the side at once.

I really want to see an on-form Marveaux with an on-form Ben Arfa in the same side/starting 11. Hope that happens at some point this season...

I've been moaning about the 'Pardew will probably...' posts recently, but I genuinely don't see them both in the side at once.

I agree tbh, rightly or wrongly the front 3 going forward will probably be Gouffran-Cisse-Ben Arfa and if one of them gets injured then Jonas or Marveaux will come through.

Although i think we could see them in the same side if an injury happened to Cabaye or Sissoko, but not as part of a front 3.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2013/01/30/pardew-reveals-nufc-prepared-for-villa-like-the-fa-cup-final-72703-32708015/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

“He was meant to play. But he got injured. It’s a real blow for him, and it looks like two or three weeks, which is a real shame.

“He would have enjoyed that. I feel for Sylvain, a little bit.

“He’s hurt the bone that runs across his foot.”

hurt the bone?  what does that mean?

One can dream...

Guest neesy111

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Marveaux has made a quick recovery from a foot injury and trained today. #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Some dodgy welsh fella.....

Guest reefatoon

We have a good competition for places all of a sudden, people will not want to be out injured long and lose their place.

Guest neesy111

Imagine him back for Chelsea.

He'd give Azilipicueta a good game I'd believe, a much better game than Jonas :lol:

Jonas will play v Chelsea unless Pardew abandons his beliefs.

He'd give Azilipicueta a good game I'd believe, a much better game than Jonas :lol:

I'm hoping the fact Gouffran ran his socks off against Villa means Pardew would feel comfortable with Marveaux.... Pardew usually likes one who runs his socks off and one like Ben Arfa or Marveaux.

Yeah right :yao:

Jonas will play v Chelsea unless Pardew abandons his beliefs.

I have just seen Jonas's appearance stats and can't beleive he's hardly missed a game for us. I geniunely think he's burnt out and needs a rest.

Marv was going to start on Tuesday ahead of him so lets see. Good news he's back in training.

Guest neesy111

I still think Jonas will be selected ahead of him to support Santon like, not that I would agree with it in any way but Chelsea are far more of a threat than Villa.

:sadnod: