Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest bimpy474

Pardew said he would be more positive against West Ham with the selection. If Marv doesn't start it's over for him here.

Said the same shit after the Sunderland defeat, next match 0-6. He simply can't fire the team up.

What in the hell is going on with him?

Pardew just doesn't fancy him, and i suspect it because Pardew thinks Marv doesn't work hard enough. s*** reason from a s*** manager.

Yep. Refuses to have HBA and Marveaux on the pitch at the same time.

Only time I can remember both on the pitch at the same time was the last 20 minutes against Benfica when we actually looked like a good team funnily enough.

Guest reefatoon

Pardew said he would be more positive against West Ham with the selection. If Marv doesn't start it's over for him here.

Said the same s*** after the Sunderland defeat, next match 0-6. He simply can't fire the team up.

Exactly right.  If you can't fire a team up after one of the worst home derby defeats (9-1 marra), then you clearly can't do your job.  There is no way a team should have surrendered 6 - 0 after that derby defeat.  He has no way of firing these players up.  Actually he spent all week going on about how fired up the opposition would be with suarez being suspended (fucking hell he played Perch and Tiote in the middle!  I can never let that one slide).