Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Hes been class every single time ive seen him. Id have him over Jonas in most games tbh from what ive seen.

Obviously not in the same class before anybody decides to interpret my point that way, but his style reminds me a bit of Silva's.

He does remind me of him yeah your right..... i do wonder if Pardew will put his faith in him for an extra CM rather than splashing some money on someone like Sigurdsson the problem is his injuries hopefully he can overcome them.

As been mentioned many times i love watching him he's a class player and i hope he can stay fit.

Very impressive today. Great control on the ball and made a few decent long passes. Always wanted to get forward as well when he was on the ball. Hopefully, stays injury free next season :thup:

His touch on the ball is Ben Arfaesque. Like the same level, not just close. Cisse, Ba, Ben Arfa, Marveaux & Cabaye on form, can you imagine us going forwards. Need to keep this lot together, we could do wonders.

Glad he got some minutes going into the off season and played well. Get a good pre-season under his belt and he'll be a crucial addition to the squad.

Guest neesy111

hope the surgery will end the problems for him. he has the ability top be as affective as ben arfa if less spectacular.

If fit, i'd prefer him to Jonas from an attacking point of view.

hope the surgery will end the problems for him. he has the ability top be as affective as ben arfa if less spectacular.

If fit, i'd prefer him to Jonas from an attacking point of view.

i know what you mean but marveaux is more of the front 3, jonas is more of the middle 3. as much as i like jonas i think his position is one of the pressure points.

Thought he looked very bright when he came on, really impressive considering how long he's been out. Could have a real player on our hands if he can stay injury free next season