Blaise Matuidi

Skeletor

I can imagine Sturridge to be earning a pretty large wage at Chelsea too, especially under the circumstances in which he signed from Man City.

Perhaps realistic on loan but unless we are willing to make him a top earner, maybe not so realistic as a permanent transfer.

Having said that, it would be interesting to know if he would like to move here, given the chance.

Signing Matudi is vital. Unless we sign him I don't see we improved anything on last year. Our biggest problem last year was replacing Tiotte. When he missis games. Matudi is the only player who can do that. We need him. I hope after Erdinc and Zoggy we sign Matudie.

Kind of misleading headline on the article. It basically says that Matuidi has told Wenger he wants to join them, that Wenger won`t splash £13 M on him, that Blaise himself wants to play in the Premier League and that Pardew also is interested. Nothing new then.

Signing Matudi is vital. Unless we sign him I don't see we improved anything on last year. Our biggest problem last year was replacing Tiotte. When he missis games. Matudi is the only player who can do that. We need him. I hope after Erdinc and Zoggy we sign Matudie.

I'd rather take Moussa Sissoko. He and Cabaye together can cover for Tiote if injured and also Moussa from what I've heard from a friend is more of a threat offensively.

But i'd be extremely happy with either.

I can't see him going to Arsenal. Song and Wilshere are likely to occupy the deep two central players in their first 11 with Diaby, Ramsay and Frimpong coming through the ranks and as backup.

As long as they replace Andy Carroll and improve the squad so that we finish top half/looking to challenge for Europe I don't care how much they spend. The fact that I don't think the above is possible without spending most if not all of the Carroll money on transfer fees is a separate issue.

Sturridge for 20M would be good business IMO.  At this rate I cannot see us spending much at all this window. 

We essentially still have the 35M in the bank as Nolan sale almost paid for Cabeye.

Can't see us spending more than £8m on any individual player (apart from N'Zogbia), reckon our net outlay will be no more than £12 million.