Blaise Matuidi

Skeletor

Would be an absolutely immense signing.

...actually I don't have a clue, never seen him play, never heard of him before this summer.

Excited by the change in the way we will be playing next year, I just hope all these changes don't cost us in the short term, there will have to be a large amount of gelling in a short amount of time. From what I have read about him, he is a decent passer and dominator in the midfield and breaking up plays, he can get forward but apparently doesn't score much.

We definitely need someone to cover Tiote, certainly expensive cover but can also give Tiote a chance to roam forward which he has shown a capability to do, Tiote and Matuidi sitting deep with Cabaye roaming forward sounds good. Barnetta can also give us another option in the Center too if we sign him.

Three man central midfield in a 4-5-1 looks very likely. Which I like the sound of.

Any idea on his possible fee worth?

Him, Tiote and Cabaye with Gosling, Guthrie and Barton backup (Barton in the centre?! Nooooooo! Moan moan moan etc etc) would be quite a decent central midfield.

Guest elbee909

Hope he comes in and nobody leaves..................next year we'd have a blaising squad.

Hey!

Him, Tiote and Cabaye with Gosling, Guthrie and Barton backup (Barton in the centre?! Nooooooo! Moan moan moan etc etc) would be quite a decent central midfield.

Stuff I was reading today reckoned their president or whatever was adamant about holding out for the full 15m euros.

Stuff I was reading today reckoned their president or whatever was adamant about holding out for the full 15m euros.

With our ability to pay the fee up front and in full I think we could get it a bit cheaper. It's not commonplace on the continent to pay fees in full so it could be a major factor.

:thup: Can't see us agreeing to pay that much like.

Guest pont-toon

Why even waste a post with that?

:idiot2: Why even wast a post posting about posting that?

ah the old "why waste a post about wasting a post"

this could go on forever !

Guest Heneage

If we get him and Erding I'd say this has been a fantastic transfer window. I also really admire how quick we are looking to negotiate deals, giving players time to settle off the pitch.