Blaise Matuidi

Skeletor

"L'Equipe sources" confirming our strong interest in Erding & Matuidi. Don't know if this is a Giggs or not.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110622_094841_newcastle-veut-matuidi-et-erding.html

"After Hatem Ben Arfa, Yohan Cabaye & Sylvain Marveaux, Newcastle could welcome two new players from Ligue 1. According to our sources, the Magpies are interested in Blaise Matuidi & Mevlut Erding. Manager Alan Pardew confirmed in our paper of "his strong interest" in the St-Etienne player and PSG striker".

Where does Ma titty play?

Up front?

Up your c***? In your vag? Slipping up your axe wound?

As in centre forward?

or more 'in the hole' between the belly button and the penis?

Sounds promising. Him and Tiote = Viera and Petit.

I would imagine having two defensive midfielders who are good in possession, unlike most of the defensive midfielders we've previously employed, would give us insurance to play a very attacking front 3.

I would imagine having two defensive midfielders who are good in possession, unlike most of the defensive midfielders we've previously employed, would give us insurance to play a very attacking front 3.

front 4 surely ?

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

thats the confusion, if matuidi comes in i'd see more of a 4-2-3-1. could answer the barnetta situation. could be holding off on him for matuidi in the way we did arveloa (sp ?) for tiote.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

thats the confusion, if matuidi comes in i'd see more of a 4-2-3-1. could answer the barnetta situation. could be holding off on him for matuidi in the way we did arveloa (sp ?) for tiote.

Completely different types of player though

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

In the Ukraine, France played a midfield three of Matuidi, M'vila & Cabaye with Menez & Remy either side of Gameiro. I could see us pretty much adopting that system with Tiote in M'vila's role.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

i know. thats why with matuidi it goes more 4-2-3-1 and with barnetta instead it's 4-3-3.

hopefully not just wishful thinking on either set up.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

i know. thats why with matuidi it goes more 4-2-3-1 and with barnetta instead it's 4-3-3.

Still not following ya here, you know Barnetta is very much a wide player?

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

In the Ukraine, France played a midfield three of Matuidi, M'vila & Cabaye with Menez & Remy either side of Gameiro. I could see us pretty much adopting that system with Tiote in M'vila's role.

So Matuidi, Tiote and Cabaye in the middle with Ben Arfa and Erding either side of Ba?

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

So Matuidi, Tiote and Cabaye in the middle with Ben Arfa and Erding either side of Ba?

Yum!

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

not always,he can and has played centrally also on the right and more importantly he isn't afraid to get stuck in. took up a narrow position aginst england which is what i'd kind of expect playing to the left of tiote with merveaux in advance of them.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

not always,he can and has played centrally also on the right and more importantly he isn't afraid to get stuck in. took up a narrow position aginst england which is what i'd kind of expect playing to the left of tiote with merveaux in advance of them.

Fair enough. I did know he was versatile (he's two footed, hard worker, allround player kind of thing), but always thought he was very much a winger first a foremost. It will be nice if we could have some depth and versatility anyway  :thup:

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

Could see Ba out wide in that rather than Erding, may be wrong but I think he's got more of a history of playing wide than Erding has.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

Or Ben Arfa & Marveaux either side of Ba, good that we've got a number of options.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

Or Ben Arfa & Marveaux either side of Ba, good that we've got a number of options.

This. Neither Erding or Ba should play out wide in a 4-3-3.

front 4 surely ?

I was thinking 4-3-3

This. Neither Erding or Ba should play out wide in a 4-3-3.

can't see us playing 4-3-3 when bena rafas fit........either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1. so i'm looking to bring in one more centre forward as a necessity, 2 would be nice.