New NUFC away strip

Guest bimpy474

Just looks like an orange t-shirt with an NUFC badge stuck on to me, not really like a football top.

Anyway, I won't buy it and we'll hardly ever wear it, so no big deal.

The away kit? We'll probably wear it often enough. The third kit wont see the light of day though.

I didn't think we wore the away kit that much either TBH. Can't be more then 7 or 8 games, at a guess.

Guest Haris Vuckic

There's normally a catalogue on the main site with the prices and variations/plays posing in the full kit. I can't find it and I imagine they pulled because Nolan fucked off.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've a relatively small mind so I can only really judge it once I see the players wearing it, wearing it and posing like they've scored a goal.

I think its decent enough..mind u, that picture from SportsDirect doens't really show the full extent of the shirt..it's similar to the 3rd kit and training kit and has the diagonal shiny stripes going across the shirt..

u can see it in this picture I took from the earlier pages

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3014/26132718116402630091600.jpg

Guest WashyGeordie

So the socks are black for all three of our kits then.

With a hint of Orange for the away one's.

So the socks are black for all three of our kits then.

on kitbag, there is one alternate home socks where it's white with black hoop..same design with the home socks..might be used against Man Utd I reckon

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=86798

some might think that the 3rd kit will be used minimally next season..but I don't know..that shirt might even be used as early as the mackems i game..last seaon, we and them both got to use the home shirt when playing away and even the same coloured shorts..that has happened for a long time and I wonder who is responsible for these decisions..the referees? the kitman?

if the referee we to say we need to change our kits for the mackem away game, then I think definitely we'l; use the 3rd shirt instead of this orange one..

But I want to see us playing West Brom at the Hawthornes in this orange shirt, with black shortd and those black away socks..that would be lush..

but for Wolves away, whether its the home or 3rd kit, I don't like to see us change to white shorts..just don't like

They've changed the rules on shorts and socks anyway so teams can wear the same colour shorts and socks but different shirts at the discretion of the referee.

Will probably grab the black shirt, maybe as a treat while I'm in the Toon in a few weeks. Surprised so many people are fans of the orange top tbf.

Orange = Holland = Total Football :pow:

But seriously I do like the orange kit, don't know why it just looks good!