Goal of the Season on the official site

Fugazi
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Ben Arfa's brought the biggest reaction from me because I didn't expect it, but Tiote's was a curling volley from 30 yards on his weak foot, in the last few minutes to make it 4-4 from 4-0 down. Technically it was the best and the scenario was the best too. Very little contest really.

1 - Tiote, for the moment as much as the goal

2 - Ben Arfa, goal from nothing, great movement and strike

3 - Shola, gets a load of stick and rightly so but to keep that ball down took a hell of a lot of doing, showed tremendous technique. Or got lucky. But it went in so he gets the vote.

This is from from ages ago but  I still can't put it any better...

Tiote's by a f***ing country mile.

Taking it first time on the full volley, weaker foot, absolutely flushed it into the corner. One of the hardest techniques to pull off in football, and he absolutely nailed it.

Even without the epic circumstances surrounding the goal it's still the best we've scored this year by quite some way.

http://i55.tinypic.com/317edjk.jpg

A goal which gave most people who were there the best footballing moment of their lives. Every other shot he's had for us has been rubbish so to pull THIS out the bag at THAT point in THAT game is just mind blowing.

:smitten:

Guest jeffers09

That Taylor goal against Accrington isnt given enough credit  in my opinion  immense strike