The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Chris Wood scoring for fun these days.

I remember seeing this lad in the world cup. despite the fact he was eighteen, he was the best player on the pitch for NZ. Haven't seen much of him recently but I think his game's really suited to the PL. Whether he's good enough I don't know but I'd like to see him do well. Anyone know if he's going back to West Brom later this month?

Oh come on. I wanted them to win but this is a bit much. Make no mistakes, it'll be a huge victory for them confidence-wise - cos hell, they needed it. Grateful of them taking it all away from Stoke, though. Would be nice to remain in the top 4 as long as possible.

Chris Wood scoring for fun these days.

I remember seeing this lad in the world cup. despite the fact he was eighteen, he was the best player on the pitch for NZ. Haven't seen much of him recently but I think his game's really suited to the PL. Whether he's good enough I don't know but I'd like to see him do well. Anyone know if he's going back to West Brom later this month?

Yeah, think it's only a month loan.

Might extend it though, if he's playing this well and WBA are doing okay with Odem and Long.