The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

With Carroll you think he can turn it around, but Torres looks completely and utterly finished.  It's sad to watch really.

Makes you wonder how much better he might have been if he converted that open goal against Man Utd, was looking fairly tidy that game but he's went to shit again.

Long, long time since he's been firing on all cylinders now.

Torres has scored five goals for Chelsea. :lol:    £50M

Carroll has scored five goals for Liverpool. :lol:  £35M

Ba has scored nine goals for Newcastle. :lol:        £0M

[move]PRICELESS!

[/move]

:yao:

FYP  :aww:

:thup: ;D

f***ing hell, what is it with Chelsea at the minute?

They're all over the place. I know this is a second team but f*** me they're a mess. Liverpool's goals were so simple.

Great time to be playing them at home in a few days from now by the sounds of it.

And don't think the press won't let us forget that fact should we manage to get anything from the fixture. ;)

Who cares what the press say, seriously? It would be brilliant if we get a good result against them, and their poor form contrasted to our good form gives me confidence we might just be able to do that.

Well, Chelsea were absolutely dismal. So, so poor. Quite unbelievably so in fact, even ignoring the two goals they gifted to Liverpool (for whom Carroll was seriously shit btw).

If we manage to beat them on Saturday, Villas-Boas will be under ridiculous pressure.