The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Rather have Tevez due to his 'bulldog like approach'. :lol:

Being a Brasilian, I don't know if you'll agree with me on this. Of the players who have played the game since, personally I think Aguero, is the closest thing we've seen to Romário in his prime, agree? Or am I talking a load of shite?

Didn't watch the game but I'm properly pleased he's shone on his debut. He was absolutely fantastic when I seen him last year at the Calderon, most impressed I've been by a player for a long time. Such a clever player.

@Joey7Barton: Jonas and Collo said he was better than Tevez, I wasn't having it........I am now. What a 30 min spell that was. City gonna go close this yr

:troll:

Wonder if Joey pissed off a little that he left ManShitty just before the new owners came in and transformed it, he could have been part of that, but he would probably have been sold anyway, since he's not even good enough to make the bench there.

This game certainly hasn't convinced me Man City will win the title, like.

The 1st half clearly demonstrated Man City's weakness - their manager. They will blow some teams away this season, yes, but if Mancini doesn't go for it more against more stubborn defences than Swansea, then they won't be getting their mitts on 1st place.

Swansea showed confidence and composure on the ball in the 1st half but they quickly wilted after they fell behind. The 2nd goal was awful defending, for example.

Can't see past the Manchester clubs like.

For me that depends on who Villa-Boas brings in.

If Chelsea had bought Aguero then maybe.

Unless they get Modric & Neymar I doubt they'll do much bar 3rd.

This game certainly hasn't convinced me Man City will win the title, like.

The 1st half clearly demonstrated Man City's weakness - their manager. They will blow some teams away this season, yes, but if Mancini doesn't go for it more against more stubborn defences than Swansea, then they won't be getting their mitts on 1st place.

Swansea showed confidence and composure on the ball in the 1st half but they quickly wilted after they fell behind. The 2nd goal was awful defending, for example.

Yea, you'd have expected Man City to win by a few before the game started so it's not like it's a great shock that they did win 4-0. I still don't think they've got the right balance in their team, too many CMs and not enough naturally wide players in their squad. That said, if Silva and Aguero stay fit they could form a lethal partnership. Will all depend on Mancini's tactical decisions I guess.

City have won something like 10 out of their last 12 PL games, and their squad is improved on last season. They'll win the league this year unless they lose key players to long-term injury.

Think Mancini will cost them ultimately. Some impressive performances will come but I think they'll drop too many points against teams they should be beating if they're to win it. Man Utd for me.