The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Bit harsh 3-0 like.

I think the turning point was the Ramirez miss. If they'd scored it would have given them a massive lift, instead Man U went down the other end Nani made it 2-0. Don't think Chelsea have been bad at all, but I'm not sure Lampard can match Man U's energy in midfield.

Bit harsh 3-0 like.

I think the turning point was the Ramirez miss. If they'd scored it would have given them a massive lift, instead Man U went down the other end Nani made it 2-0. Don't think Chelsea have been bad at all, but I'm not sure Lampard can match Man U's energy in midfield.

Similar to the Arsenal penalty miss the other week.  Not saying they'll capitulate to that degree but can see it ending up 4-0 or 5-1 or something like that.

May as well give them the title now.

Looking at the top four, amazing seeing us there seeing how much the others have spent over the last 5 years compared to us.

Fergie's done well with his signing's this season, but it's not like they came cheap is it.

ManU is on a whole f***ing different level right now. 

They weren't the better side for most of that half IMO.

Bet they're fucking gutted about that too ;)

Oh aye, I'm sure they don't give a shite - but I'm fairly confident not too far from now this "invincible" aura they currently have about them will be a distant memory and teams will get in their faces and give them more of a fight. They've been good, but they've also been very lucky so far this season. Their shots-to-goals ratio has been fucking fantastic like :lol:

Guest sydneycove

May as well give them the title now.

Looking at the top four, amazing seeing us there seeing how much the others have spent over the last 5 years compared to us.

Fergie's done well with his signing's this season, but it's not like they came cheap is it.

English tax to be fair. And De Gea/Jones should be there for 10+ years.