The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

If Mancini gets his half-time talk right (well, if he actually speaks to his players) and gets his substitutions and tactics right now, City can still come back and at least get a draw. Bayern haven't been good at all, just have Gomez with his usual luck in front of the goal.

If Mancini gets his half-time talk right (well, if he actually speaks to his players) and gets his substitutions and tactics right now, City can still come back and at least get a draw. Bayern haven't been good at all, just have Gomez with his usual luck in front of the goal.

Taking inspiration from England and a Mr L Best's clinical streak.

For the Champion's league, do you support English clubs or you don't care about them ?

Across England it's very much a mixed bag of some people supporting them, some supporting the foreign team and others not caring either way.

Forest getting humped.

Anyone know of the length and estimated wage of McClaren's contract? Doubt it will be cheap to sack him.

Schteve to Sunlun? Please let it be.

We wish. He's finished as a manager if he doesn't get this right, at least in this country, some Dutch minnows might take a punt.

For the Champion's league, do you support English teams or you don't care about them ?

There's a rational, logical answer to this.

If you support a non CL club, then really you should be wishing nothing but ill on the English clubs in the CL, as the money that a prolonged run in it brings in just goes to polarise the league even more - it widens the gap between the haves and have nots.

Obviously, ITV and Sky don't seem to understand this, and seem to think we all want them to do well, as they're in some way representing "us". The Champions League means nothing to me, nothing whatsoever.

Oh, and Man City, well every football fan who cares about the future of the game should loathe them and what they're doing to the sport. They'll be the death of the game yet.

So, on the whole, in answer to your question, that's a no.

For the Champion's league, do you support English clubs or you don't care about them ?

Personally don't care about them, out of all of them i prefer watching Man Utd, particularly in the later stages they are more likely to be involved in entertaining games.

:lol: Can feel the hate oozing out of that post, forgive me if I'm wrong.

Do think City were the better side for 25 mins or so though, but also that that 2nd goal will kill them.

:lol: Can feel the hate oozing out of that post, forgive me if I'm wrong.

Do think City were the better side for 25 mins or so though, but also that that 2nd goal will kill them.

You're right. Hate Bayern. :lol:

For the Champion's league, do you support English teams or you don't care about them ?

If you support a non CL club, then really you should be wishing nothing but ill on the English clubs in the CL, as the money that a prolonged run in it brings in just goes to polarise the league even more - it widens the gap between the haves and have nots.

Obviously, ITV and Sky don't seem to understand this, and seem to think we all want them to do well, as they're in some way representing "us". The Champions League means nothing to me, nothing whatsoever.

Oh, and Man City, well every football fan who cares about the future of the game should loathe them and what they're doing to the sport. They'll be the death of the game yet.

Correct on all counts.

Guest mimifrench

Well you're not very patriotic  :lol:

It's the same for me, don't care about French clubs in the CL. Rather watch Bayern vs Man city

Can just imagine Mancini squaring up to Barry at HT, much like Robin Williams and Matt Damon at the end of Good Willing Hunting, Mancini saying "It's not your fault.  It's not your fault.  It's not your fault.  It's not your fault.  It's not your fault" with Barry collapsing into Mancini's arms in floods of tears.

Rather watch Bayern vs Man city

To be honest, I'd rather watch my own teeth being pulled out of my screaming mouth, one by one, than watch Man City in the Champions League.

I think you're exaggerating. ;)

Did you feel the same about the (comparatively) low-spending Spurs in the CL last year, incidentally?