The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Just realised I paid absolutely no attention to the championship this season, or just quickly forgot. Almunia and Carew play for West Ham? :lol:

They've got a team like no other in the Championship, a lot like our team when we were down there.

They're shit most of the time though, despite their squad.

Just realised I paid absolutely no attention to the championship this season, or just quickly forgot. Almunia and Carew play for West Ham? :lol:

They've got a team like no other in the Championship, a lot like our team when we were down there.

They're shit most of the time though, despite their squad.

I do believe that's called the Allardyce factor.

Come on Chelsea!

This really. We won't be competing with Chelsea at the end of the season, and hopefully not with Bolton either. But a win here for them and I can see them building a momentum.

Come on Chelsea!

This really. We won't be competing with Chelsea at the end of the season, and hopefully not with Bolton either. But a win here for them and I can see them building a momentum.

We're just having a bit of fun man :lol:

The longer we can stay up there, the better. Let your hair down! UP THE BOLTON!

I've decided:

Come on Bolton!

We're 12 clear of them as it stands. We never give up 12 points lead. ;)

Besides, it's good to aim high. No good thinking/dreaming like a small-time Charlie your whole life.

Come on Chelsea!

We're just having a bit of fun man :lol:

The longer we can stay up there, the better. Let your hair down! UP THE BOLTON!

:(