The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest sydneycove

Sydney v Melbourne still 0 - 0. Brett Emerton had a penalty saved by Ante Covic who has made 3 - 4 other very good saves. Besides that Melbourne have been right on top. Harry Kewell looking very dangerous so far.

Half time 0 - 0 both teams keepers made great saves. Kewell and Emerton have both been the focal points of attack for Melbourne and Sydney respectively.

Sydney end up going down to 10 men after Bridge gets sent off for elbowing Vargas in the throat. A bit of handbags and the Melbourne scum made the most of it to put us off our game. Sydney's keeper has been immense.

Final score 0 - 0.

I don't think anyone's really rated Higuain before tonight, Ronaldo could be onto something!

I did actually, always thought he's class and a good goal scorer, not many believe in him though and quite often he finds himself on the bench, still 23 as well!

Guest sydneycove

I don't think anyone's really rated Higuain before tonight, Ronaldo could be onto something!

I did actually, always thought he's class and a good goal scorer, not many believe in him though and quite often he finds himself on the bench, still 23 as well!

Agreed always been a top striker never gets enough credit for his movement and finishing.

Guest palnese

You cannot understand how bad on the nerves it is to watch your team waste chance after chance after chance on a terrible stream that is continually stopping in the most crucial match of the year.

Nigeria out of ACoN.

:lol: