The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

honestly thought AFC Wimbledon would struggle this season, good to see them doing well

League Two and Conference are of a very similar level these days. Good Conference teams tend to step up seamlessly and be good L2 teams aswell.

honestly thought AFC Wimbledon would struggle this season, good to see them doing well

League Two and Conference are of a very similar level these days. Good Conference teams tend to step up seamlessly and be good L2 teams aswell.

Similarly, teams that are relegated from League Two very rarely go straight back up again. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Looking forward to seeing a bit of Nobby.

I'm probably going to go through and see him play at some point. Can't imagine the tickets will be too much and they get a good crowd.

I'm probably going to go through and see him play at some point. Can't imagine the tickets will be too much and they get a good crowd.

Aye. The season ticket deal was fantastic.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye. The season ticket deal was fantastic.

£100 wasn't it? A really good deal & a few couple of league one clubs have done it over the last few years.

Nobby's starting :)