The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

This was probably the worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed. Two clear possible red cards that I won't argue with. But from there on he just got every single decision wrong. Joke really.

Completely disagree , thought he handled it ok

This was probably the worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed. Two clear possible red cards that I won't argue with. But from there on he just got every single decision wrong. Joke really.

There's no way Bosingwa's was a red.

Aye, never meant CLEAR, possibly a red, which I disagree with just like you I don't really think it was a red. Than Cole should've been off after the match, Chelsea should've had a pen and how the fuck all those yellows were given to only Chelsea when QPR were as dirty is ridiculous.

Awful awful emabrassing refereeing performance. I would've been raging at the ref had I been a Chelsea supporter, but hell give those players som credit especially the BACKFOUR for never stop running.

Have to say, can't disagree with any of the 'big' decisions the referee made today.

A bit dubious yes, but he took no shit and had the balls to run the game as he wanted. Even under pressure from the Chelsea mob.

The ref was absolutely awful. If you give Qpr that pen, chelsea couldve had 2 themselves really. The first red was dubious also.

It was so bad, I actually feel sorry for the Chelsea supporters.

But hey means Cabaye & co. are level with Chelsea.

What a mad mad day of football..

I just noticed Kevin Prince-Boateng came on from the bench to score a hatrick in 15 minutes for AC Milan and help them turn a 3-0 defeat to a 4-3 Victory, just how fucking good is he at the moment, loads of my friends who support Milan had "Prince" on the back of their shirt since last season.