The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

f*** sake. Spurs need to start dropping points.

We should just calm down, I guess. It's not like we were actually going to be in contention with them for anything at the end of the season :lol:

Says who? Wait and see.

We will be nowhere near 4th, dont kid yourself.

It's not safe to say Spurs will.

There's no way in hell they won't at least be in the conversation.

Guest Heneage

Always found it funny the VDV transfer wasn't probed more, there was a lot of unanswered questions in the wake of his move.

We should just calm down, I guess. It's not like we were actually going to be in contention with them for anything at the end of the season :lol:

Says who? Wait and see.

They'll be a hell of a lot closer then us.

Says who? Wait and see.

They'll be a hell of a lot closer then us.

They almost for sure will, yes. But, they haven't exactly outplayed us two weeks ago have they?

Spurs really are excellent these days, like. I'm finding it increasingly hard to dislike them.

Even though we took a point up here against them - and could have won it in the end - watching them up close you could see their quality all over the park, really well-organised, well-built and exciting team.

Parker looks exactly the same at spurs as he was with us, no better or worse...just amazes me he is considered vital for England really...id have taken him back pre-Tiote but i guess the fact he is English gives him a bigger reputation than wor Cheick

They almost for sure will, yes. But, they haven't exactly outplayed us two weeks ago have they?

We were a minute/a silly defensive mistake away from beating them last season - we finished 12th, they finished 5th :pow:

Very impressive opening half by Spurs. Taraabt has made absolutely no impact on the game or indeed the Premier League. Such a shithawk.

From Jon, Spurs fan in Eastleigh: "Adebayor needs to start hitting the target. He's playing well but if Defoe was on we'd be 4-0 up."

Here Cajun, shut your shite.

Don't know where Eastleigh is.