The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

It was one of the clearest penalties I've seen this season. Standard for our usual luck.

Howay man, it deflected toward his arm at a canny pace. I would say it was a penalty like just due to the fact i'd be annoyed if it was the other way round, but it certainly wasn't 'ball to hand'.

Doesn't excuse the fact we exhibited our usual "let's get the possession stats up but do fuck all" 2nd half performance. Absolutely shite.

Also doesn't surprise me an idiotic piece of defending and a wonder goal won the game. When you're on a roll, things like that go for you, simple as that really.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Score goal of the month

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/a7/a3/0,,10278~9020327,00.jpg

Look miserable as fuck

It was a definite pen for me. He's got his arm out and there's movement towards the ball... deliberate or not it's not relevant in this case. But talk of it going in had Gosling not interfered as Moyes seemed to suggest is crazy.

It was one of the clearest penalties I've seen this season. Standard for our usual luck.

Howay man, it deflected toward his arm at a canny pace. I would say it was a penalty like just due to the fact i'd be annoyed if it was the other way round, but it certainly wasn't 'ball to hand'.

As clear as the red Drenthe (IIRC) should have had for swiping Colo's legs off the ball. You win some, you lose some.

---

Any reason why the MOTD staff look hungover fuck today?

As clear as the red Drenthe (IIRC) should have had for swiping Colo's legs off the ball. You win some, you lose some.

---

Any reason why the MOTD staff look hungover fuck today?

HD.

We hadn't noticed until now.

Definitely penalty.

Thought we were fortunate to go into the break 2-1 up. That being said, I thought the goals changed the game - because before we scored twice I thought we were well on top. When the game started, as the home side, the onus was on us to score/dictate play and I felt we did.

The nature of the goals were a bad defensive mistake and a super strike, but we were definitely causing problems and looking dangerous. Having got our two goal lead, it was natural we'd lose the 65%-odd-possession we had and they'd come into the game more.

They then finished the first half much stronger and looked dangerous. So they maybe should have gone in half time level. Second half, they were limp though. I really expected them to make it tough for us today, but the only team I've seen lie down as badly as that when chasing a game was West Brom against Liverpool the other weak.

With Cabaye and Marv going off, it's difficult to say whether we would have been able to reassert control of the game and go for a third if they had managed to pull it back to 2-2.

IMO.

---

Any reason why the MOTD staff look hungover f*** today?

Movember