The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Agbonlahor as fast as he used to be? Kaboul caught up with him fairly quickly there. That was literally his only attribute.

Not as fast, no. Still fucking quick like.

All round game has improved however.

Villa are s****. They remind me of us under Roeder, a very dull team who just do enough to cling on to lower mid table due to having a couple of half decent players. Can see McLeish going in the summer, if not before.

Yeah, can definitely see this happening. From what I've seen of Villa this season, can't see them doing anything worthy of note. Down to McLeish more than anything.

Can someone talk me through the second goal?

Low cross from the left from Bale - not an especially good ball, but between keeper and defender who made a hash, before Adebayor hesitantly slotted in from less than 20cm from the goal line. You missed little - now back to revision, with ya!

Can someone talk me through the second goal?

Cross by Bale, missed by the defender, off Given's back and tapped in by Adebayor.

Thanks. In a library trying to avoid reading qualitative research about self-injurious behavior. Looks like Villa were indulging in some of the same.

Still trying to work out what formation Villa are supposed to be playing. Seems to be non-existant.

Believe it's called the Heskey Special.

Villa will probably scrape enough shitty wins at home and minging draws away to finish top half. McLeish is vile though.

Still trying to work out what formation Villa are supposed to be playing. Seems to be non-existant.

Believe it's called the Heskey Special.

Villa will probably scrape enough shitty wins at home and minging draws away to finish top half. McLeish is vile though.

Aye he is. Imagine him naked, snaking Steve Kean.