The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I'd be livid if I supported Aston Villa. Players not arsed about being 2-0 down. Content to take it.

Us in 08/09 tastic. Nice to hear the Villa fans giving Redknapp some stick. Spurs fans doing their best 20mins silence.

Nah Villa fans are fucking cunts.

So are Spurs fans though.

Could do with the whole of WHL being bombed to the ground right now. No tears shed.

I didn't they say weren't like, just nice to hear Redknapp get some grief. Horrible bent cunt that he is.

True. Just think how many fucking dickheads are inside WHL right now.

Sky stats - Spurs 71% possession. 15 shots to 3. Passing accuracy 89% versus 67%. Were Villa really that poor?

Wow, Villa are embarrassing. Just had a look at Spurs' second goal, such poor defending from both Shay and the Villa defender.

Guest kingdawson

Has every spurs corner been short?

Yep and we've been doing that for a while now.

Anyway good performance but Villa man. That was a shameful perormance where they didn't even try to score or attack. They couldn't even be bothered to close down.

My wife is Villa. I have not mentioned the game yet today, and I don't intend to mention it. Hell hath no fury...

I read this and thought you were about to make a really cutting analogy about what a lazy/dour so and so she was. Little did I suspect she supported them.

Guest kingdawson

Sky stats - Spurs 71% possession. 15 shots to 3. Passing accuracy 89% versus 67%. Were Villa really that poor?

eh? those stats are ok for how they actually performed. They played like they wanted their manager sacked asap.

Has every spurs corner been short?

Yep and we've been doing that for a while now.

Anyway good performance but Villa man. That was a shameful perormance where they didn't even try to score or attack. They couldn't even be bothered to close down.

One of the worst I've ever seen from a team. Absolutely atrocious.

Expect media to be full of praise for Spurs, they beat what was infront of them and moved it quickly but were also quite wasteful at times. That's one of the worst away performances I've seen in ages, as bad as West Ham at St James' last season.

My wife is Villa. I have not mentioned the game yet today, and I don't intend to mention it. Hell hath no fury...

I read this and thought you were about to make a really cutting analogy about what a lazy/dour so and so she was. Little did I suspect she supported them.

:lol: I have to sit an exam now, and all I can think of is what football team my wife is like. If I told her she was like Villa there would be a flash of happiness, then she would go ballistic.

"My wife is Villa. She's predictable, boring, turgid, and she's got a gigantic, useless black man attached to her left side."

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So hang on then, how come Spurs was glossed over as one of our 'easy' fixtures? They're a fucking good team.

Very good side whom we more than managed to compete with. :thup:

"My wife is Villa. She's predictable, boring, turgid, and she's got a gigantic, useless black man attached to her left side."

Actually spat out my coffee. Pack it in lads, got an exam to sit.

So hang on then, how come Spurs was glossed over as one of our 'easy' fixtures? They're a fucking good team and will finish above us.

They've took 25 points from their last possible 27. No mention of who managed to match them and take points off them.