The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Keeps the Arse in touching distance at least. Not that I think we'll necessarily be able to keep pace with them or anything.

:lol: Arsene will be shatting his pants at the thought or us waiting in the wings especially when 2 of our 3 best players are due to fuck off for a bit soon.

Keeps the Arse in touching distance at least. Not that I think we'll necessarily be able to keep pace with them or anything.

:lol: Arsene will be shatting his pants at the thought or us waiting in the wings especially when 2 of our 3 best players are due to fuck off for a bit soon.

His pants will fully soak through when he remembers we haven't even unleashed Wor Shola properly yet. :coolsmiley:

Wenger complaining about the 2 main offside decisions for the Man City goal and the Arsenal disallowed goal. He seems to be ignoring the fact they were both, er, correct decisions. But why left facts get in the way of a good whine?

Arshavin must have been pumped full of drugs in 2008.

His massive drop in form these last few years is a bit puzzling :undecided:

Purple patch. He was a late developer and now he's back to being average again.

Was an absolute embarassment today. Beyond shite.

Arshavin must have been pumped full of drugs in 2008.

His massive drop in form these last few years is a bit puzzling :undecided:

Purple patch. He was a late developer and now he's back to being average again.

Was an absolute embarassment today. Beyond shite.

Be interesting (well not really) to see what happens with him in Jan. Back to Russia or kept as Gervinho is on ACoN duty? I'd play Oxlade-Chamberlain over him personally at the moment.

They did a line thingy on MOTD, looked on.

IIRC, he looked dead level. If we're using this whole "no part of your body that can score can be beyond the last defender" rule, then he seemed onside, as it was his arm which was furthest forward (since he was leaning that way). Literally talking inches.