The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

BBC:

It's turning ugly at Blackburn. Uglier anyway. A fan is somehow able to wander into the dugout to give Steve Kean some advice, before more dreadful defending allows another cross to find its way into the area but David N'Gog sees his shot blocked.

Guest bimpy474

It's not the first time Holden has done that either.

Thats why i think Bent should be had a go at, if your team plays you should go and support them as they pay your wages........well done Holden, good boy.

Tbf, dunno how anybody can be critical of the Blackburn fans.

I don't give a shite about Blackburn but listening to Kean's interviews pisses me off something terrible. The man is a deluded, arrogant fool. They're only going one way with Kean and those Indian fuckwits and that's relegation, fair play to them for seeing past the short-term and trying to act for the greater good of the club.

I don't give a shite about Blackburn but listening to Kean's interviews pisses me off something terrible. The man is a deluded, arrogant fool. They're only going one way with Kean and those Indian fuckwits and that's relegation, fair play to them for seeing past the short-term and trying to act for the greater good of the club.

Wonder if they've got their fellow fans slagging the fuck out of them and blaming them for the problems.

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if they've got their fellow fans slagging the fuck out of them and blaming them for the problems.

This..

'This could be his last half time teamtalk, What should he say' If Phil Brown knew the answer to that he wouldn't have been sacked last week.

What do you mean?