The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest kingdawson

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:lol: You know where you are?

I'm sorry mate but i hate City. I despise them and i'm even more happy it was offiside too.

Got their tactics spot on tbf to the mackems. Draw would've been a fair a result but credit for stealing it at the end. Even more so when you consider the team they had out.

Maybe Man City and Man United will stop resting players now and treating their oponents with a bit more respect.

I'm struggling to find a team - and I'm including Liverpool and Man Utd in this - that gets as much luck as Sunderland on such a consistent basis. Just take O'Neill's few games - a clear penalty against Blackburn and a bizarrely disallowed goal both not given for Blackburn, then a late Larsson goal causes the O'Neill wankfest. Today, after more than riding their luck (which you do need to do against a far superior team, admittedly), they then get that goal, which isn't even a close offside call.

However, I must admit there was something very satisfying about seeing Man City lose that.

Guest SuperShola!

Well, after that result everything becomes a lot clearer. Sunderland are going to stuff us 7-0 at home, get into the Champions League, win the FA Cup and they'll patent cheesy chips and generate millions where as we're going to get relegated. Seems logical, aye?

Guest BooBoo

Sucks to see teams go up against big teams and actually go for it.

They didn't, like.

It was the biggest smash and grab of the season.

Maybe Man City and Man United will stop resting players now and treating their oponents with a bit more respect.

No harm done though, seeing as they both lost. And Chelsea as well.

Ji was offside. Amazing when you listen to mackems and hear that the ref costs them every game. Come the end of the season and this will be remembered as the game where they battered and dominated man city.

Guest neesy111

Mancini's squad rotation really has cost city in the last 2 games.  City going to do what Liverpool did a couple of years back and throw the title to Man Utd because of there squad rotation policy.