The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

It doesn't matter, I'd still expect us to finish above them Stoke are still in the Europa League and add on top of the FA Cup I can see them filtering away before the end of the season.

They'll go out to Valencia, and their fixtures directly following the 2 legs aren't that bad.

On the plus side, their next two away games are at Old Trafford and Anfield. It's Everton I'm most worried about, given that they are usually like a train in the second half of the season.

It doesn't matter, I'd still expect us to finish above them Stoke are still in the Europa League and add on top of the FA Cup I can see them filtering away before the end of the season.

They'll go out to Valencia, and their fixtures directly following the 2 legs aren't that bad.

On the plus side, their next two away games are at Old Trafford and Anfield. It's Everton I'm most worried about, given that they are usually like a train in the second half of the season.

...and they have a game in hand over us and we visit them on the last day of the season. Need to be 4 points clear on the last day.

Everton and Villa it'll be probably. We're still in a good position, though. We just need to get back on track before the gap is completely closed...