The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest bimpy474

His keeper probably

Not that, he was having a go at the 4th official with no reason too after the second goal, pees me off that all the time, he just cant accept that his team deserves to be beat.

how much wages is zamora on, come on pards n ash

No thanks.

why not, if his transfer fee isnt big and he's on pants wages,  i cant think of many more players we should go for who has done it in the prem,   

zamora>best, shrola.    but that may nt be saying much  :fool:

His keeper probably

Not that, he was having a go at the 4th official with no reason too after the second goal, pees me off that all the time, he just cant accept that his team deserves to be beat.

Ah I hadn't noticed. Wenger is a tosser man.

I quite like Zamora, he's not the best you can get but he works hard, has some really nice touchs throughout any game he plays and chips in with a goal here and there, still think we can get better though, we need goal scorers rather than grafters.

he can play lone striker,  his work rate and hold up play is brilliant.  plus pardew use to w*** over him at west ham, 

so it may depend on how much wages he's on and whether fulham wants to do buisness

I quite like Zamora, he's not the best you can get but he works hard, has some really nice touchs throughout any game he plays and chips in with a goal here and there, still think we can get better though, we need goal scorers rather than grafters.

he can play lone striker,  his work rate and hold up play is brilliant.  plus pardew use to wank over him at west ham, 

so it may depend on how much wages he's on a whether fulham wants to do buisness

No point discussing it as he is 30+ therefore has no sell-on fee. Money down the drain that would be in the eyes of those in charge, regardless of how well he did.

No thanks.

why not, if his transfer fee isnt big and he's on pants wages,  i cant think of many more players we should go for who has done it in the prem,   

His transfer fee isn't big? How do you know, I bet it would be a lot more than you think. Same with wages.

His goalscoring record at the top level is poor (about 1 in 5 games) too.

I would honestly rather have Best or Shola, if we buy a striker the last thing we need is Bobby Zamora who incidentally is 31 in a couple of weeks.

Fucking mint. Had gone out at half time with the wife, didn't want to watch any more, just as I dropped her off at work I checked and it was 1-1.

Did Jol have a nice handshake with Wenger afterwards? Hehehehehehehe.

As for  Arsenal, what changed at half time?

No thanks.

His transfer fee isn't big? How do you know, I bet it would be a lot more than you think. Same with wages.

His goalscoring record at the top level is poor (about 1 in 5 games) too.

I would honestly rather have Best or Shola, if we buy a striker the last thing we need is Bobby Zamora who incidentally is 31 in a couple of weeks.

i said "if"  never said it wont be big.

as of him being 31,  we signed Shefki Kuqi  :frantic:

Fucking mint. Had gone out at half time with the wife, didn't want to watch any more, just as I dropped her off at work I checked and it was 1-1.

Djourou got sent off & they brought on Rosicky and Squillaci, defeat was inevitable.

f***ing mint. Had gone out at half time with the wife, didn't want to watch any more, just as I dropped her off at work I checked and it was 1-1.

Djourou got sent off & they brought on Rosicky and Squillaci, defeat was inevitable.

i remember squillaci use to be pure class at monaco playing as leftback funny enough lol