The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

how much wages is zamora on, come on pards n ash

No thanks.

why not, if his transfer fee isnt big and he's on pants wages,  i cant think of many more players we should go for who has done it in the prem,   

zamora>best, shrola.    but that may nt be saying much  :fool:

His transfer fee isn't big? How do you know, I bet it would be a lot more than you think. Same with wages.

His goalscoring record at the top level is poor (about 1 in 5 games) too.

I would honestly rather have Best or Shola, if we buy a striker the last thing we need is Bobby Zamora who incidentally is 31 in a couple of weeks.

i said "if"  never said it wont be big.

as of him being 31,  we signed Shefki Kuqi  :frantic:

Would you have paid £5m+ for Kuqi? ;)

No thanks.

why not, if his transfer fee isnt big and he's on pants wages,  i cant think of many more players we should go for who has done it in the prem,   

His transfer fee isn't big? How do you know, I bet it would be a lot more than you think. Same with wages.

I would honestly rather have Best or Shola, if we buy a striker the last thing we need is Bobby Zamora who incidentally is 31 in a couple of weeks.

no but id rather have zamora for 5 mil and sell shola on ebay for 1p + free postage

f***ing mint. Had gone out at half time with the wife, didn't want to watch any more, just as I dropped her off at work I checked and it was 1-1.

Did Jol have a nice handshake with Wenger afterwards? Hehehehehehehe.

As for  Arsenal, what changed at half time?

Djourou got sent off & they brought on Rosicky and Squillaci, defeat was inevitable.

:lol: yeah, I saw that, but they said that Fulham had been the better side in the second half anyway. Any tactical changes, or did Arsenal's mad pressing game tire them out?

No thanks.

no but id rather have zamora for 5 mil and sell shola on ebay for 1p + free postage

I don't understand why. You've managed to find one of the few strikers around who has played in the PL for a while, and yet still has a comparable record to Shola. There are probably thousands, if not millions, of strikers who have a better record than Shola, yet you want to pay £5m for SholaButOlder

No thanks.

I don't understand why. You've managed to find one of the few strikers around who has played in the PL for a while, and yet still has a comparable record to Shola. There are probably thousands, if not millions, of strikers who have a better record than Shola, yet you want to pay £5m for Shola... but older.

there's more to zamora's game than goals.  he can actually bring players into the game with his hold up play and work rate is second to none.  no i wouldn't pay 5 million for zamora becuase we are newcastle,  if i was arsenal or chelsea or liverpool i would have absolute no problems with bringing in a squad player like zamora in for 5 mill, 

to put zamoro in the same sentence as stroller is just wrong.

Just watching the QPR match. Norwich did a bit of a number on Barton, winding him up from minute one, then little niggly stuff off the ball just before the incident. He got in the other player's face, stupidly, then it didn't look like he made much of a move towards him. Reputation did some of the work, but mainly it just looks like a clever wind-up job.

Worth it to see Warnock boil over again.

Just watching the QPR match. Norwich did a bit of a number on Barton, winding him up from minute one, then little niggly stuff off the ball just before the incident. He got in the other player's face, stupidly, then it didn't look like he made much of a move towards him. Reputation did some of the work, but mainly it just looks like a clever wind-up job.

Worth it to see Warnock boil over again.

taste of his own medicine. thats what joey does to the opposition.

From one of Arsenal's forums:

Fuck off Arsehole Wanker you complete c**t of a cretin.

Has anyone else noticed that we were The ONLY Team NOT to win away today......I think wenger is an utter cuntt and needs to be SHOT.

spastic of a manager

gormless penny pinching French fuckwit c**t.

Wenger is an appalling manager, no fucking idea, incapable of seeing shortcomings in the team, incapable of taking any action to remedy it. c**t Wenger, you are a c**t!!!!!!

4 months to May. Keep the faith. The c**t will be gone then.

:jesuswept: