The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

City and Chelsea finished on 71 points last season. We managed the same figure with Dabizas and O'Brien in the centre of defence.

The 'oil money' shouldn't have hurt Arsenal as much as it has.

tbf we had spent money elsewhere on the team. had we to compete with those types of club then i doubt we'd have achieved what we did.

(is this a deja vu moment as i'm sure i've posted very similar before ?)

The point is, 71 points is not an insurmountable tally. Arsenal can't blame huge investment for their failure to compete.

City and Chelsea finished on 71 points last season. We managed the same figure with Dabizas and O'Brien in the centre of defence.

The 'oil money' shouldn't have hurt Arsenal as much as it has.

tbf we had spent money elsewhere on the team. had we to compete with those types of club then i doubt we'd have achieved what we did.

(is this a deja vu moment as i'm sure i've posted very similar before ?)

The point is, 71 points is not an insurmountable tally. Arsenal can't blame huge investment for their failure to compete.

i disagree. having two extra teams come in a take your players off you, beat you etc will do that.

This the same Swansea team that came to SJP and parked the bus a few weeks ago?

They look excellent based on these highlights.

Aye. Sinclair, Dyer and Graham all look superb. Don't understand why we didn't take a punt on Graham, would work well with Ba up top.

Guest kingdawson

So glad we replaced Routledge with Obertan.

Both as s*** as each other.

Routledge is average...Obertan imho is below average at best.

So glad we replaced Routledge with Obertan.

Both as s**** as eachother really

it's like choosing betwee syphilis and NSU, yes one is worse than the other but given the choice i'd rather have neither.